An endless stream of clean, hot water, and up to a 40% savings in energy costs are just two reasons to select an energy-efficient Rinnai tankless water heater over a conventional tank-style water heater. Also consider the benefits of longevity and the space-saving design.
- Up to 40% Energy Savings
- Typical Life Span of 20 Years
- Units are about the Size of a Carry-on Suitcase
- Can be Installed on Virtually any Wall Inside or Outside of Your Home
- You’ll Never Run Out of Hot Water
- Easy to Set Water Temperatures Precisely for Multiple Locations in Your Home to Ensure Comfort and Prevent Scalding Accidents
- There’s NO Tank to Leak or Break, thus Reducing the Risk of Flooding
- Eligible for Rebate from the Gas Networks Program
- Energy Factor >.82%
- Minimum of 2.5 Gallons per Minute
- Minimum Warranty of 10 years on heat exchanger and 5 years on parts
- The Primary Components Including the Copper Heat Exchanger and Stainless Steel Burners – are Recyclable
We have recently installed Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters in Westford, Acton, Sudbury, Chelmsford, Concord, Lincoln, Carlisle, Newton, Brookline, Wellesley, Weston, Needham, Dover, Sherborn, Wayland.